International Day of FriendShip

 

Our friends are important people that we choise to be close and share our good and bad moments.

The Friendship Day is declared 30 July in UN. But in anothers Latin countries is the 20 July.

In the life we can find so many ways to make new friends. By virtual apps, in the school or anothers situations. But one thing is always a comun fact; Have friends help us to feel loved and have mutual support all the days.



My Good Friends

In my personal life, im a social person so i talk with so many people, but in the university life i meet Martina and Daniela, my favorites persons.

From the day 1 of classes we start to talk a lot and enjoy the breakfast togheter. In a month or two, we organize a pijama party and we start to be more closer. We love prepare cookies or pizza. Usually, we reunite to watch new movies or to go to new places.

Our friendship is so special to me, they are my company and support in the bad days and




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

A Fun Day Out With Friends