A School Teacher You Remember

 

A school teacher i remember is Mrs Carlos Salazar, i studied all my life in the same school in Paine, but i meet him better two years before finish school. He was my teacher of Economy in 2021 and i choose him again to be my teacher in Political Philosophy in 2022.


He is a such good person, we became so close because we have to much in common, i remember talk to him every break about anime series, Marvel or music. I also shared those subjects with one of my friends Damian, so quickly the three of us become closer.  Mrs Carlos love rock music, he have a band with others teachers and i remember see him  play bass o guitar at school events. 

He was a confort person to me in the school because when i was a minor i suffered from bullying so i become too shy to talk to new people, but she taugh me how to communicate, be more confident and trust in me.

The last time i see him was in my graduation ceremony, he came to see me and Damian. He say goodbye and wish me luck in everything.After this moment he text us every month and invite us to school events to help him with activities to the menors.

Curious fact: Mrs Carlos is now the teacher of my little brother, and him always send me greetings and also talks a lot with him.My brother is interested in the musical world so they share a lot en common too.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

A Fun Day Out With Friends