MY SEMESTER SO FAR

My favorite class this semester is Ingles IV because i like so much spend time with my friend Antonia, she gives me the confident to practice more and don’t be afraid to make mistakes in my vocabulary, we just make jokes about things that we don’t no and enjoy the time.

This semester a class i don’t enjoy a lot, is “Morfología”, i have a love-hate relationship with this class because i have so good qualifications in the manual things but i feel so stressed learning to many new things.

This is one of my latest models.


My manage of time is a big problem currently, i have so many things to do, so i feel tired or unmotivated almost mu entire week, but i try to do some things in my free time.
One thing i do every time i can is spend time with my cats, play with them or just snuggle together.
Their names are Luna and Burger(they are mom and son).





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

A Fun Day Out With Friends