5 Favorites

  Hi today im gonna tell my favorites thinks, if you are interested in any of my categorites just let me know!!


My favorite song is : 

Nerves- Dpr Ian

I love this song, i listened 3 years ago and i still enjoy to much now. Dpr Ian have a music video and style so nice in my opinion. I wish listen his songs in a concert.


My favorite Film is: 

Olvidado - Netflix

This is a suspense film available in Neyflix, the trama is about a man who afther the kdnapping of his brother  begin have doubts about his attitudes and start search the truth.


My favorite Book is:

The Outsider- Stephen King

This book about a criminal case is about a death of a child and the different paranormal events from that day, i highly recommend it.

My favorite Souvenir:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On My Radar

New York Web Quest

A Fun Day Out With Friends