On My Radar


 I´m Monserrat Arroyo, a university student of arquitecture at Universidad de Chile .

I born in Paine in 2004. I live with my mother, two brothers and, my cats Luna and Burger.

I like to much listen music, sing and read books.


1.YOGA

I started practicing yoga  last year as an optional class at university. Yoga is very important for mental and physical health. This practice helps you relax, breathe and think much better.


2.MUSIC

My favorite singer is Easykid, a chilean artist that i been listening for three years.

He is kwown for being a youth urban artist with a concept called "Darkera" because of  the darks  colors he uses. He has positioned in the most listened Chilean artist and i hope it continues like this.


3.BOOKS

I´m a fan of horror and detective novels. My favorite author is Stephen King, I have read 4 books from him but my favorite one is The Outside. This book about a criminal case is about a death of a child and the different paranormal events from that day, i highly recommend it.


4.CONCERT

The weekend is one of my most listenig artist in the english music. He come to Chile and make a concert the past year in September, and that was a magical experience. He has a great voice, and the show is so captitaving.



5.TV (Phycho pass)

This is my favorite anime of all the times.

Phycho pass is a criminal anime available in Netflix, Akane is a new politically correct detective who have to work with exs criminals like Kogami to understand and stop people with high level of evil to society.

This is a anime very short and easily to urderstand, so i recommend for people who wants to start to watch this type of Asian series.








Comments

  1. What year is Psycho Pass from???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psycho Pass(serie)is from the year 2013 but the movie is in Netflix if you are interested!!

      Delete
  2. When I was 13 years I readed "It" of Stephen King, but I did´nt finished :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New York Web Quest

A Fun Day Out With Friends